13 May 2011

35 x 370.....

...as in 35 rides encompassing 370 days.

I knew there was a reason why I've always avoided cleaning the dirt off my bikes.
So, who put their money on 1 yr?  *
Top tube @ Head tube.
Seat tube just above Top tube.
Back to WI with ya!


Al, it was fun while it lasted but I think I'll go back to my trusty pal, Steel.
Hope to be putting out an ad for a 2011 Rig w/Fox fork real soon.



*Spike wins with 13 months.
I'll decide what he wins when I next see him....a size 13 perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. If you had been broken for the last 6 months, I think I would have won. We all knew it was gonna happen. You could always keep that squishy thing and put it on something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer! I remember when you broke your frame on Bard Ck trail a couple years ago.

    ReplyDelete