15 April 2010

No more Steamer

Saw some good music in the past 2 weeks: Peelander-Z (pure fun)........

....and Hank III/Assjack (pure volume).

I will wear earplugs for the upcoming Melvins show @ Ogden.



The warmer weather has raised the temp of my cold blood enough to try my legs at the biking thing again.

A log of my latest pedals. I start timing as I roll outta the garage & it stops when I unlock the garage door & look at the clock. My local runs to GM are 4.8 miles straight west on FL Ave till I hit the lot at Alameda (500').

APR03: straight up from the lot, down Box-o-Rox, up Zorro, left on DR, lower GM to lot & home (3h 10m)

APR04: straight up, down RV, up Zorro, left on DR, left on RV Rd, up Zorro, left on DR, left on Rooney Rd, up BoR, down RV, lower GM to lot & home (3h 40m)

APR08: straight up just past service rd/singletrack where mud became way too much, u-turn to lot, lower GM – mud packed up drivetrain & both wheels, so I hopped on the I-470 path & headed to BCLP. Miscellaneous trails there & followed Stonehouse to Wads & home (3h 00m)

APR 10: rode the beater into Park Hill, then to Ogden Theater, then a late-night pedal home. (beer, whiskey & music were included)

APR11: straight up, Summit loop, down & up eastern traverse, continue Summit, down BoR, up Zorro, left on DR, left on Rooney Rd, up BoR, down RV, left on middle GM to lot & home (4h 30m)

APR13: straight up, Summit loop, down RV, up Zorro, left on DR, left on Rooney Rd, middle GM to lot & home (2h 40m)


Off to BC in a few to ride with other humans again....it should hurt.


Oh yeah, I sold the Steamroller frame/fork........PayPal account is slowly building up for a back-up MTB.

No comments:

Post a Comment